· 30% reduced reflection, higher contour sharpness
· Lateral stray light blocked at the back
· Bronzed color filter, no green-colored font
· Back with spacer avoids buildup
· Harmonic optical integration
· Retaining pin for straight wobble-free seat
In the picture you can see an old yellowed display glass on the lower CD304.
On the middle CD304 is a transparent display glass.
On the upper CD304 is the bronze filter glass.
Its 30% reduced reflection from the front and back and the blocking of the lateral scattered light at the back show better definition and readability of the display.
The bronzing filters the colors and the ugly green discoloration of the tube display disappears, the indicator lights up in a clear white with improved contrast.
Unsightly stains caused by contact with the rear display part can be completely avoided thanks to the spacer.
The tube display with its bar display spreads modern HiFi components with the new filter glass a special charm.