Supply pre-amp class A
• constant current 2x 260 mA
• adjustable transformer for 115/230 V
• 25 VA cast toroidal transformer
• ultrafast diodes and primary Panasonic FR capacitors
• separate, decoupled structure of AC and DC
• galvanic isolation up to the T-ground connection
• supply: 100 x 54 mm, high 40 mm
• Class A supply 58,-
• supply - trafo: 100 x 115 mm, high 40 mm
• Class A supply - trafo 98,-
Battery quality power supply
For new pre-stages, phono stages and active crossovers or as a high-quality replacement for pre-stages with conventional power supplies.
The analog audio signal is generated 100% from the voltage of the power supply.
The most sophisticated circuit and the best components are useless if you save on the power supply.
Due to its variability, the Class A power supply can be used for almost all preamplifiers with voltages between 5 and 20V.
The signal ground, shield ground, any ground for support capacitors or the housing shield are only connected once centrally to one of the 4 central T ground connections (similar to star ground).
The power supply can be connected individually to an existing transformer, but is also available with a permanently installed transformer.
The transformer is designed for the usual output voltage of 15 volts and the power supply is set appropriately. For other voltages, please indicate when ordering.